Sunday, May 24, 2009

The red one with the huge mouth, its the Ultimate ChrisStenzel! I mean Chimera.

I recently started a new file on Mother 3. This news is big enough to count as an entire 4 paragraph post on its own. Really, because all I can think, breathe, eat, and pump through my veins is Mother 3 when I start a new file. Even when I don't play Mother 3, I'm usually subconsciously Mother 3-ing continuously in everyday life. Like I'll play Mother 3 songs in my head during class and tap out the beats with my pencil, or institute Mother 3 characters into books when they get boring, or even use Mother 3 quotes as responses:
"Can you help me with my math homework?"
"I'm sorry, Mike, but that's called sexual harassment these days."
"But my name is Andrew..."
Anyway, in my opinion Mother 3 is the best video game ever made. I'm just going to stop here, I'm too busy playing Mother 3 to post about Mother 3 on this blog.

By the way, Mother 3 appears 11 times in this post. Its an important fact to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment