Monday, May 25, 2009

Pota-toe

So I have another ingrown toenail. It sucks, since I already had one on the big toe on my left foot, and I had to undergo 2 surgeries in order to keep my toe from ripping itself apart. Now my right foot is infected and the toe is slowly swelling like a ripening strawberry. Its totally gross, because every time you touch it pus and blood start squirting out and it hurts like hell.

In order to prevent gangreen and the following rotting of your toes, you need surgery to remove the segment that is growing in wrong. However, my parents don't seem to realize this very well. In order to prevent too much pain or swelling, you can soak your toes in epsom salts or just plain water. My parents firmly believe this will cure it. But its not like soaking your toes in water will prevent your toenails from growing. So my feet are getting steadily worse, but my mother is determined to avoid surgery in any way possible. Its only a matter of time before my feet end up like this:

(not my feet, just so you know)

On a lighter note, I reached Chapter 2 in Mother 3!
...ugh, I'm feeling too sick about my toes to say anythign else.

No comments:

Post a Comment