Tuesday, May 12, 2009

On Dinosaurs and Pokemon: a short entry

Today I read a friend's status on facebook discussing how cavemen killed dinosaurs with bows and arrows. Now, I don't mean to be picky, but the latest living dinosaur was 65 million BC, and the earliest living humanoid was 7 million BC. Therefore, he is WRONG. Not to mention bows and arrows were used by Native Americans, not cavemen. Plus, I highly doubt these ferocious predators would lose to a bunch of monkies who can't even tie their own nonexistant shoes. I mean, come on, even if you tried to pass that statement off as creativity you'd fail. Cavemen even standing a chance against dinosaurs is complete fantasy. Pirates, on the other hand...

Anyway, I recently started a new file on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team for GBA. I love this game! Its so much fun, although most people seem to think its just an abomination. These people, however, probably never even played through it twice. Pssh, what losers. Sure, the dialogue is a bit infantile, and the plot leaves a lot to be desired, but for a game designed for 10-year-olds it rocks on a general basis. Its like Legend of Zelda with Pokemon! Or maybe not so much. The point is that this is my 5th play through, and this time my all-star team is a Meowth and a Squirtle (which means I'll probably be mutilated on the forest levels). Although I just started, I already know Squirtle will be my favorite partner out of all 5 play throughs. He's just so damn cool!The only way he could be cooler is if he had a pair of sweet shades.

^ so cool ^

I wish I had a brigade of turtles who fought fires and wore cool shades like them there guys. Then I'd be the coolest kid in town! Or maybe just the coolest kid in my house. My house with 1 kid in it...nevermind, I don't wish that at all. (YES I DO!)

So, uhh...zee you necks dime!

No comments:

Post a Comment