Thursday, June 25, 2009

Connectogram


Spidernet

An interlocking series of events
Each one fueling another reaction
Chemicals in a test tube
Boiling over and splashing everything
Too much!
How am I supposed to think
With everything in the world
Happening at once?
Every action I make
Changes tomorrow’s shape,
Every breath I take
Is a breath taken from a drier mouth
Perhaps I should stop acting,
Take my last bow, and leave the stage
For good.
Even that will change what happens.
I guess there is nothing I can do
Except go with the flow.

Interweb

Connected at the deepest level
Every reaction affects everyone
A raging river to the sea
Soaking all to the bone.
I need a break from this world.
The important things in life
Falling apart to the collisions
For every honking horn
Every step taken in the right direction
A line to a circle.
Breathing in the chaos of life
Thirsting for more.
Just pick up the pieces,
Broken and scattered in the waters
It can be put back together, but
Nobody knows how it fits.
No actions I can take to stop it,
The flow of the ocean.


Spidernet / Interweb

An interlocking series of events / Connected at the deepest level
Each one fueling another reaction / Every reaction affects everyone
Chemicals in a test tube / A raging river to the sea
Boiling over and splashing everything / Soaking all to the bone.
Too much! / I need a break from this world.
How am I supposed to think / The important things in life
With everything in the world / Falling apart to the collisions
Happening at once? / For every honking horn
Every action I make / Every step taken in the right direction
Changes tomorrow’s shape, / A line to a circle.
Every breath I take / Breathing in the chaos of life
Is a breath taken from a drier mouth / Thirsting for more.
Perhaps I should stop acting, / Just pick up the pieces,
Take my last bow, and leave the stage / Broken and scattered in the waters
For good. / It can be put back together, but
Even that will change what happens. / Nobody knows how it fits.
I guess there is nothing I can do / No actions I can take to stop it,
Except go with the flow. / The flow of the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment