Thursday, May 21, 2009

Creative Writing; A Shift in Site


I'm a writer, but I tend to dislike everything I write. Is that normal? Guess it doesn't matter. My parents and teachers tend to shower my work with cascades of compliments (dislike), my friends tend to grunt and play video games (like). Hmm.

Anyway, at a teacher's suggestion, I started keeping a wiki of my works, for some sort of organized file I could look back on later. However, the recent changes in pbwiki.com have made it difficult to keep my wiki working. The main reason I even started that wiki was so people would read it. And, well, nobody read it, so that was kinda useless. Sure, nobody reads this blog either, but why have 2 seperate pages that nobody reads when I can have one? Easier to manage, at least. So yeah, I'm going to start infusing my writing into this blog. Hurray for making decisions!

...that's about it, I'll probably start off by adding my older works in as seperate posts, then see what happens from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment